From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
The Asheron's Call in-game tutorial, known as the Training Academy Quest, introduces you to many of the following components.
An example of the UI using the default settings and resolution of 800x600. Hover your mouse over areas of the screen for a description. Click an area for more information.
- Keyboard binds for mapping a number of UI panels and character options added.
Throne of Destiny expansion
- New interface skin.
- Pop-up dialogues.
- Instead of logging out and changing the keys from the login screen, keys are changed in-game using a large pop-up interface.
- Floating help system window that has branching, easy-to-navigate menus.
- The chat window can now be resized smoothly by clicking and dragging on its upper edge.
- To alert the player when new text has come in, a small, blinking arrow appears at the bottom of the chat box instead of automatically scrolling down.
- The status text, that used to appear in the top corner, has been moved to the top center, made red and enlarged.
- You now see a 3D model of any person or monster, instead of a small icon, when you view them in the Examine Target Panel.
Friend and Foe
- Tooltip added for when you have dragged an item over to another object, player or NPC in the 3D window, so you can be sure you're about to hand it to the right thing or person.
Blood From Stone
- Mouse Turn & Movement introduced.
Dreams of Torment
- All panels are now moveable
- When appropriate, many panels are resizable.
- Panels can be locked in place.
- Playable 3D space no longer changes when opening UI panel elements.
- Examination panel has now been separated from other panels.
- Examination panel text has been revamped.
- Hotbar panel can be expanded to show nine additional slots.