List of random typos in old content. Remove if fixed.
- Adept's Treasure Key - Use this key on one of the chests located near to [sic] the Promotions Officer within the Society Stronghold.
- Armored Skeletal Arm - Use this on a [sic] armored skeletal torso with either one arm or an arm and two legs.
- Corpse of Lugian Courier - The lugian courier dispatched from the Renegade fort in the direlands seems to have [sic] met with an unfortunate end. (03/09)
- Death Tail's Fang - The creature is called DeathTail, while the fang has a space between Death Tail. (01/09)
- Embroidered Bag - You place a small bundle of Strand Siraluun feathers into the embroidered bag given to you by Aun Ihipura. (03/09)
- The message indicates that you got the bag from Aun Ihipura, even if you got the bag from a different NPC, like Aun Arenura the Crafter.
- Entemarre's Head - head of the brutal Viamontian warlord known as Baron Entermarre (sic). (08/09)
- Finding Imprinting Motes - Author is listed as Constructor Golem, however it is believed that the author should read Golem Constructor. (01/09)
- Fist of Massacre - Crafted by the [sic] Faltacot, this stunning and sharp blade looks as though is could easily pierce flesh. (01/09)
- Fragment of Yaja's Arm - description - ...still might be useable [sic] as a weapon... (01/10)
- Gem of Spectral Force - "...A[sic] angry red core can be seen within."
- Greater Gem of Knowledge - Pluralizes as Greater Gem of Knowledges [sic]. (04/09)
- Hand of Vagurat - The hand of a cruel Banderling warrior names, (sic) Vagurat. (09/09)
- Invitation Ithanc Cathedral - Should be Ithaenc. (04/09)
- Kirit Zefir Wing - In game item is spelled "Kirit Zerfir Wing", See: Talk:Kirit Zefir Wing (01/09)
- Lightweight Tome - "...name Rurinah is written in iridescent [sic] ink on the first page"
- Maelstrom of Souls Gem - "A gem that draws it's [sic] power from doomed..."
- Mosswart Enchantment Idol - Description has two typos (see notes) (12/08)
- Noir Assassination Investigation - Encrusted Scrollcase should most likely read Encrusted Scroll Case. See: Talk:Encrusted Scrollcase.
- Quintessence Sickle x2 - "It's [sic] unusually sharp edges seem as if it could inflict devestating [sic] wounds."
- Ring of Enchantment - "...carved into the metal of the bracelet [sic]". Should be ring (01/10)
- Ring of Enhancement - "...carved into the metal of the bracelet [sic]". Should be ring (01/10)
- Society Armor Writ - "...exchanged for a Black Market society armor writ form [sic] Selaina..." (04/09)
- The Withered Atoll - Author "-Enrik[sic] Gaul, Leader of the Dereth Exploration Society " should read "Einrik"
- Tumerok Banner Hafts - it will raise it's (sic) value (05/09)
- Unfashioned Prismatic Stone - "This stone can be modified by scrping[sic] the extraneous shards from its surface. Perhaps an intricate carving tool can do the trick."
- Unfashioned Prismatic Stone - when using an Intricate Carving Tool on it: The shard[sic] of living crystal fall away fashioning a perfect prism.
- Weeping Weapons - "A claw infused with the Heart of the [sic] Innocent.The weapon appears to be guided..." (no space) (02/09)
- Writ of Authorization - When stacked, "25 Writ of Authorizations" (04/09)
- The Defensive skill Tattoos (Melee, Magic, and Missile) from the King Bobo quest say they go on the Upper Arms in their descriptions when they really go on the Lower Arms.
- The South Uzis Villas housing portal should probably be spelled "South Uziz Villas", to match the other settlements such as North Uziz Settlement and West Uziz Settlement. (04/2011)
- The Qalabar Oasis Settlement is missing an apostrophe, it should be Qalaba'r. (04/2011)
- The Mt Sylph view Cottages settlement has a typo in the name, it should be spelt Syliph after Mt.Syliph. (04/2011)
- Sliver-of-BlueCottages should probably have a space between 'Blue' & 'Cottages'. (04/2011)
- In the Falatacot Visitor's Alcove, when you enter the room with the Falatacot Warden Statue, you see this message: "The state [sic] looks as if it has been tampered with...its eyes are dull." -- should be "statue".
- When first speaking to Sir Ginazio - "...heart of the Eater Pit, located at 88.8N, 72.6W .[sic] Bring me my sword,..."
- Master Arbitrator tells you, "I see that you have proved you [sic] skill against the Very Mad Cow. Well done."
- Noir Assassination Investigation - You think, "She dropped the [sic] trinkent into my hands. A reward for a job well done." (02/09)
- Sealed Vault - You open the ancient vault of [sic] LadyTairla. (02/09)
- Watcher of the Dead - Watcher of the Dead teleports you with [sic] Depth's of Izji Qo's Temple (02/09)
- Royal Guard Qumasha - "The Commmander [sic] of that mine should" -- "Commander" is misspelled, has three 'm's. (03/09)
- Jyotsana tells you, "You've disocvered [sic] enough crystals to earn a reward. Good work." - "discovered" is misspelled.
- Corporal Massein tells you, "Slay forty of the Mosswart Townsfolk who live in the Mosswart holding, then return back to me. Good luck, warrior" period missing in final sentence.
- Astara Duskshield tells you, "Of late, Tamian had been extremely interested in something a Scribe who was travelling[sic] through here had given him. It had to do with a tower. Tamian is always drawing towers and such. The Scribe was named Tian Li Quan and resides in Lin, I believe. Tamian is no great traveler and that is quite a way from here. Strange that he would go and say nothing, but perhaps..."
- Jean says, "Luc and I come from the same human pod. We often tell the same stories. We have been togeather [sic] as long as we have been flesh." - "together" is misspelled.
- Chosen of Asheron - all three are labeled Human, should be Elemental.
- Cocooned Auroch - Labeled Human, should be Auroch.
- Shambling Ruschk Chieftain - Rushck instead of Ruschk (8/09)
- Slithits Spthis - Slithits instead of Slithis (5/10)
- /help afk
- @afk - Turns on AFK (away-from-keyboard) mode. When set to AFK, other players that send you directed [sic] chatyou will receive a customizable message that your are not currently at the keyboard.
- @afk on - Turns on AFK mode. When set to AFK, other players that send you directed [sic] chatyou will receive a customizable message that your are not currently at the keyboard.