From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
Silveran has been described as a frozen kingdom, located presumably in the north of Ispar.
The Silverans are comparable to the real-world Norse/Vikings and their lands are north across the bay from Viamont, and NW of Aluvia.[Citation Needed] The portals to Dereth have not shown up on their lands therefore no known Silverans have arrived in Dereth. It is assumed that any who have arrived have disguised themselves as any of the other four races.[Citation Needed]
Contact with the Silveran was made mostly by the Viamontian and Aluvian, and mixed marriages did occur. Also the Roulean must have had contact with the Silveran. The saying "as far away as Silveran" comes especially from the view of the Gharu´ndim. 
Silveran Oak was used as a material for the scabbard of high end weapons.  Swords forged out of this wood were weilded by the Viamontian Lord Darren di Marden, Prince Renlen, Count Corcima and Eleonora du Bellenesse. The sword was infused with the magics of the north and strands of diamond-lace weaved about the blade of the weapon, granting it a strength equal to - and some say greater than - the finest Viamontian steel. No warrior could wield a sword the size of those Silveran blades for long without succumbing to exhaustion.
The portals to Dereth have not shown up on their lands therefore no known Silverans have arrived in Dereth.[Citation Needed] It is assumed that any who have arrived have disguised themselves as any of the other four races.
What did appear on Dereth are the Princely and Royal Runed Silveran Weapons, brought at great expense to Dereth by the Viamontians and "stolen" and distributed.  Another tier of Silveran Weapons, the Red Runed Silveran Weapons are only available by joining one of the Viamontian factions, though also these weapons were supposed only to be distributed to Varicci II´s elite troops.
|Name||Bloodline||Rank/Title||Years of reign||Notes|
Religions and Beliefs
Customs and Traditions
The look of a Silveran warrior has been described as having "long white hair and tattooed body - nearly naked". 
Real World Basis
The Silverans are comparable to the real-world Norse/Vikings. [Citation Needed]
|Champion's Demise||Valkeer's Helm|
- The Princely Runed Weapons, the Royal Runed Weapons and the Red Rune Silveran Weapons were crafted by Silveran smiths, commissioned by Varicci I on Ispar for the Royal Armory.
Art & Images
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 2005/09 Under Cover of Night - To My Dear Uncle
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Tournament Part I
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Tournament Part III
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 1999/11 Release - The Reign of Alfrega
- ↑ 2005/07 Throne of Destiny - Champion's Demise
- ↑ 2000/04 Thorns of the Hopeslayer - The Silifi of the Crimson Stars
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 2006/04 Shining Runes and Shadowed Hands - Princely Runed War Bow
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 2006/05 The Price of Loyalty - Royal Runed War Bow
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 2006/06 From the Darkest Depths - Red Rune Silveran Bow
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 2006/04 Shining Runes and Shadowed Hands - Town Crier Rumors
- ↑ 2006/06 From the Darkest Depths - Tracking Grael
- ↑ 2006/06 From the Darkest Depths - Grael's Summoning Chamber
- ↑ The Invasion of Ispar
- ↑ AC:DM CD Lore/Late Dereth Texts/The Frost King
- ↑ 2006/06 From the Darkest Depths - Town Crier Rumors
- ↑ 2006/06 From the Darkest Depths - Ulgrim Rumors
- ↑ 2005/07 Throne of Destiny - Valkeer's Helm