Lost City of Neftet
From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
May 2011 - Announcements Page
Click image for full size version.
Patch Size: 10,665k (Client: 4,620k)
Town Crier Rumors
New UI and Game Changes
- Contracts (quest tracking) introduced.
- Fletching Updated:
- Prismatic Ammunition introduced. This ammo requires base fletching skill to wield, and will deal the innate damage type of the bow.
- All crafted ammunition burden has been reduced to 5, and stack size has increased 500.
- The yield for combining Wrapped Bundles of arrowheads with shafts has increased from 250 to 500. This applies to the Rare item infinite arrowheads as well.
- The maximum stack size for alternative currency ammunition has increased to 5000.
- Character Creation, Barbers and Hairstyles updated:
- New looks for Undead at creation, old look no longer available at creation. Pre-patch undead retain the old look, but may change it via the barber.
- Shadows may remove the shadow smoke crown via barber.
- Undead may remove the pyre flame via barber.
- Starting look now resembles original look of character, not a random look
- Tailoring: Shields can now be tailored: + =
- Alternate Currency Exchangers added
- Jester's Cards now stack
- Contracts / 50-100 Contracts Quest
- The Crystal Amulet of the A'nekshay
- The Crystal Idol of the A'nekshay
- The Crystal Staff of the A'nekshay
- The Crystal Sword of the A'nekshay
- A'nekshay Bracer Collecting
- Armoredillo Hunting: Lost City of Neftet
- Golem Hunting: Lost City of Neftet
- Mumiyah Hunting: Lost City of Neftet
- Prickly Pear Collecting
- Reedshark Hunting: Lost City of Neftet
- Stone Tablet Collecting
- Slave Master Quest
- Seasonal Quests and Events for May
- Uncovering the Renegades and Apostate Excavation - Apostate Master now drops 4 Apostate Message Shards
- Deewain's Dark Cavern - Deewain disappeared and has been replaced by a huge Iron Golem
- Shadow Communication and Strange Crystal Quest timers have been changed. Both quests are now once per character, and you will not have to wait 27 days after completing one stage to start the next. 
- Contract Brokers and Assistants
- Contract Broker (Holtburg) & Gawain Cooper - Located in the tavern at 42.2N, 33.7E.
- Contract Broker (Sanamar) & Giancarlo De Luc - Located on the 2nd floor of the tavern at 71.8N, 60.8W.
- Contract Broker (Shoushi) & Ohayashi Hiroshi - Located in the tavern at 33.5S, 73.0E.
- Contract Broker (Yaraq) & Abd-al-Matin Basshir - Located on the 2nd floor of the tavern at 21.7S, 1.6W.
- Higashiyama Akako - Zaikhal Upstairs at 12.9N, 0.3E (Currency exchanger)
- Absalom Sarraf - Zaikhal Upstairs at 12.9N, 0.3E (Currency exchanger)
- Sakeenah Qureshi - Zaikhal On Roof at 12.9N, 0.3E (Resistance Augmentation Remover)
- Carlyle Wolnoth - Zaikhal On Roof at 12.9N, 0.3E (Resistance Augmentation Vendor)
- Laurana - in Cavern, sells all prismatic ammunition ingredients, including Greater Deadly Arrowheads
- Hatshepsut - Reward npc at the end of the Slave Master Quest.
- Fianhe - Skill reset NPC at 21.1N 69.2E inside Asheron's Castle. One free reset per character, additional resets cost .
- Panhsj - New Currency Vendor for A'nekshay Tokens
- Nephthys - Slave Master Quest
- Bemeth the Gatherer - Various Crystal quests in new area
- Hammah al Rundik - Prickly Pear Collecting
- Sir Ibreh bin Kassim - Golem Hunting: Lost City of Neftet
- Royal Guard x 3
- Taylarn bint Tulani - Stone Tablet Collecting
- T'ing Setsuko - A'nekshay Bracer Collecting
- Sir Hassim bin Tamarek - Reedshark Hunting: Lost City of Neftet
- Sir Adarl - Mumiyah Hunting: Lost City of Neftet
- Dame Tularin - Armoredillo Hunting: Lost City of Neftet
- 29.2N, 27.2E - Cavern. Near Glenden Wood, specialized fletching required to enter.
- 21.1S, 05.3E - City of Neftet. New high level hunting and questing area.
- 22.2S, 06.2E - Encampment near Neftet. Staging area for quests in the new hunting area.
- Around 20.7S, 07.8E - Temple. On top of one of the cliffs in the City of Neftet
- Around 20.7S, 07.5E - Ancient Portal 4 portals in the "settlement" in the middle of the City of Neftet
- 20.5S, 7.6E - Ancient Portal - with Catacombs
- 20.7S, 7.6E - Ancient Portal (top of the building) - with Catacombs
- 20.7S, 7.5E - Ancient Portal - with Catacombs
- 21.0S, 7.5E - Ancient Portal - Catacombs portal leads to start of dungeon
- Around 20.9S, 05.9E - Sand Caves On top of cliffs along the western edge of the City of Neftet
- Exit to Surface (City of Neftet)
|Contract for Hamud's Demise|
|Upgraded Alduressa Relic Armor|
|Upgraded Relic Alduressa Helm||Upgraded Relic Alduressa Coat||Upgraded Relic Alduressa Gauntlets||Upgraded Relic Alduressa Leggings|
|Upgraded Relic Alduressa Sollerets|
|Upgraded Ancient Relic Armor|
|Upgraded Ancient Relic Helm||Upgraded Ancient Relic Gauntlets||Upgraded Ancient Relic Vestment and Bracers||Upgraded Ancient Relic Leggings|
|Upgraded Ancient Relic Sollerets|
|Upgraded Noble Relic Armor|
|Upgraded Noble Relic Helm of Will||Upgraded Noble Relic Coat of Brilliance||Upgraded Noble Relic Gauntlets of Strength||Upgraded Noble Relic Leggings of Health|
|Upgraded Noble Relic Sollerets of Speed|
|Salvaged Marble||Salvaged Moonstone||Sealed crate of Salvaged Black Garnet||Sealed crate of Salvaged Jet|
|Sealed crate of Salvaged Red Garnet||Sealed crate of Salvaged Sandstone|
|Updated Luminance Additions|
|Token of the Augmentation Gem|
|Creature Only Weapons|
|Burning Sands Blade||Burning Sands Katar||Corrupted Aegis|
|Xstar's Trivia Contest|
|First Chalice of Dereth Lore||Second Chalice of Dereth Lore||Third Chalice of Dereth Lore|
- Lost City of Neftet Recall - "Sends the caster to Lost City of Neftet."
Click image for full size.
Encampment near Neftet
The Scroll of Lost City of Neftet Recall uses the Paradox-touched Olthoi Infested Area Recall Icon.Corrected.
- You must re-log after suppressing fire on your undead toons. I would assume the same goes for shadow smoke crown.
- The descriptions on some contracts don't match actual contracted quest in the journal. Contract for Assault for example has a description for Drudge Aviator but appears as Assault Quest in the contracts tab.
- Prismatic Ammunition is doing typeless damage with some bows.
- The Icon associated with the Prickly Pear is actually the Icon for the Snow Lilly and is scheduled to be fixed next in the next Event.
- Contact Location incorrect for Bemeth the Gatherer on Ancient Tablet of the Crystal Sword/Idol/Staff/Amulet contracts. Incorrectly places him in Ayan Baqur (59.7S 88.2W) instead of the Encampment near Neftet (22.2S 6.1E).
- There is a bug when attempting to tailor classic covenant look shields onto olthoi shields, the color will change to the color of the dragon logo from the sacrificed covenant shield but it will remain an olthoi shield.
- Greater Deadly Spike, and Greater Deadly Broad Spike incorrectly named Deadly Spike and Deadly Broad Spike, and the icon overlay "D" from the regular Deadly Spike and Deadly Broad Spike still visible behind GD.
- Prismatic Atlatl Dart - Crystal quarrels (sic) that draw the elemental energies from elementally attuned atlatls to damage their target.
- Greater Deadly Arrows are called Deadly Arrows when ID-ed, though the icon is different.
- Stack of 3 of eyes: instead of Threes it is spelled Thees.
- Contract: "Lord Kresovus' has reports that the enemy has setup camp somewhere in the nothernmost Direlands. Retrieve any information you can find." - "setup" should be "set up", and "nothernmost" is missing an r... "northernmost".
- Contract: "KLeeoh" - the "L" should be lowercase.
- Contract for Of Trust and Betrayal - Should be Jedeth Eckhart not "Jadeth".
- Contract for Fiun Healing Machine - "mcachine"
- The Crystal Staff of the A'nekshay - When using the altar for the first time: "You decipher the hierglyphs (sic) using the writings and instructions from the ancient tablet."